Sunday, February 16, 2014

Reflecting on the Culture of my Blended Course

This link takes you directly to my narrated screencast of my Google presentation: "Toward a Blended Classroom Culture in Support of Ongoing Collaborative Critique".

There are a number of youtube videos embedded in the presentation slides, which you can access here and scroll through at your leisure. I did not play all of the videos during my narrated screencast, above.

If you are interested in the methods discussed in the presentation, I encourage you to watch the two screencasts I've created for my students.

I'm always looking for collaborators who may be pursuing similar instructional goals. Feel free to get in touch if you want to chat or share resources.

The narrated screencast:



No comments:

Post a Comment