Friday, March 21, 2014

Blending Our Teaching and Learning

Once again, I've chosen to create some slides to share and a screen recording where I present those slides.

I feel like this assignment came at a really good point in the course for me. It's helping me to consolidate my thinking and to reflect on the different practices I've been putting into place.

As I considered how to make recommendations to other teachers, I was glad to have the rich resources I've been building in weeks 1 to 6 of this TTC course. Creating my slides for this week's presentation, I was frequently jumping back to earlier products to make use of images, examples, or arguments I had developed previously.

This video is something I would actually share with some of my colleagues who are looking to optimize their use of our school's technology tools and to modify their pedagogy for our 1:1 laptop environment.




No comments:

Post a Comment